SALES AND LEASING
Whether you are an investor, owner occupier or a tenant, the right decision regarding a commercial transaction could be the difference between your success and failure. In today’s ever changing property market, you need a dedicated and experienced Sales and Leasing agent on your side to ensure the decision you make is the right one for you.
North Commercial NT specialises in the sale and leasing of commercial and industrial property in the greater Darwin area. We have the market knowledge and experience to help you to achieve the results you want, whether it be purchasing, selling or leasing.
Our team has been responsible for a broad range of transactions – from CBD office leasing and development sites, to freestanding warehouses, to a broad range of project marketing and everything in between.
At North Commercial NT, we are committed to always representing our client’s best interests.
The primary purpose of our Property Management division is to understand an owner’s investment strategy and financial objectives and translate these to the bottom line in terms of capital growth and cash flow.
North Commercial NT will achieve this by:
Defining the exact service required by our clients, and consider the client’s needs in relation to the property, and provide innovative strategies moving forward.
These strategies include:
- Having an expert and professional team in place with the skills to solve complex problems
- Understanding the changing needs of tenants in a constantly evolving commercial market
- A strong ability to attract quality tenants because of our presence in the Darwin market
- Ensuring we continually remain updated on current market changes and trends
At North Commercial NT, we are committed to maximising the values and returns of our client’s assets.
The team at North Commercial NT has the required experience to provide comprehensive development advice for a variety of commercial projects including strata titled industrial projects, large scale industrial projects, bulky goods and retail, and commercial office developments.
Our team has given advice on a number of successful commercial projects in Darwin, we’ve helped our clients to achieve outcomes well above their expectations.
Our development advisory services include:
- Supply and demand market analysis to determine what product will be well received
- Identifying current market trends
- Consultation with planners and architects to give our design recommendations
- Feasibility studies including current achievable market rates
At North Commercial NT, we deliver comprehensive development advice to maximise the outcome for our clients
At North Commercial NT, our objective is to improve the performance, condition, and value of your asset, regardless of the market conditions. We will work closely with you and ensure that we implement a plan that allows you to advance and your investment to prosper.
Our asset management expertise and services include:
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Make-good and fit-out coordination
- Statutory compliance analysis
- Due diligence analysis
- Lease renegotiations to maximise return and value
- Outgoings analysis
At North Commercial NT, our goal is to drive the performance and property value by optimising returns for owners.
Whether it be industrial or commercial we understand the importance of achieving efficiencies within your business, our experience and expertise can assist you in finding the right property for you and improving your bottom line.
We provide a range of tenancy advice including:
- Providing the knowledge to assist our clients in making informed operational decisions
- The ability to maximise cost savings over the length of their leases from Tenant incentives to make goods
- Expert representation in all Landlord negotiations
At North Commercial NT, we are about delivering quality solutions, and that means finding and securing the right commercial property to help you to realise your business objectives.
We have a proven track record in successfully assisting to facilitate the entire development process, this has been from the design and construct of freestanding warehouses or showrooms to strata-titled developments from 5 units up to 50 units.
Our project marketing capabilities are as follows:
- The initial sale of a development site to a client with recommendations regarding a project concept
- Realistic feasibility studies to ensure the development will be a success
- Consultation with architects and planners to give our design recommendations
- Tailored marketing of the project off the plan and throughout the construction process
At North Commercial NT, we have a proven track record in assisting to facilitate the entire development process.