Key Industrial Land Opportunity
- Located only 5 km’s to East Arm Port
- Proposed Lot of 7,920sqm*
Muir Street is just off Marjorie Street and offers direct access off Tiger Brennan Drive just before the Roystonea Avenue turn off. There is also excellent access to the Stuart Highway both inbound and outbound from Darwin.
The property is positioned only two kilometres from Palmerston CBD, and only five kilometres from the East Arm port precinct.
- Leasehold land available, once serviced and consolidated can be converted to Freehold
- Subject property is 10 Muir Street (Section 3403) and part 89 Marjorie Street (Section 71), Hundred of Bagot once consolidated will be 7,920m²*
- Site is bitumised and perimeter fencing in part, western boundary is unfenced
FOR SALE BY ‘TENDER’ CLOSING
TUESDAY THE 6TH OF JULY, 2021 AT 4PM (ACST)
(TENDERS RECEIVED AFTER THIS TIME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
Tenders are to be submitted to North Commercial NT
at 12/90 Frances Bay Drive, Stuart Park by the close date.
They are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and only on the ‘Offer to Purchase’ form provided.
Tenders will be kept in a secure locked box until after the close date, and proponents will be notified of the outcome relating to their specific tender in due course.
For more information or to discuss the Tender process please contact Ryan Doyle 0405 192 389 or Lee Doyle 0403 348 243 at North Commercial NT.